Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

ZOYA Nails: Marina.

This mini Zoya nail polish came in my Boudoir Prive box from September. I had never tried Zoya before this, and was excited to see how it performed.

The application was lovely. The formula is nice, it's not too thin, or thick. It was opaque within two coats, and the drying time was reasonable. I'm not sure about the colour to be honest, It's pretty and all, I'm just not sure it's 'me'.

I'm certainly impressed with the polish itself though, and would like to branch out and try some other shades.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same thoughts; I got the same colour in my box, and although application of the polish is great and etc, I just hate the colour - not me at all :S.

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

I'm kind of on the fence about Zoya. A lot of people rave about them, but the 2 I've tried have chipped really quickly. But then most nail polishes chip on me when I do my own nails! :)

TheDollsFactory said...

great post love the zoya colors
Always following
Please come and say Hi
The Dolls Factory

socialitedreams said...

zoya polishes are awesome...they last so well on me, best in terms of not chipping for me.

Sophie said...

It lasted well for me. It was just the shade I wasn't keen on.

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

blondes said...

nice for winter love it :)

Unknown said...

looks great.. i just found your blog and i love it!! im following x