Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy Halloween, 2011! (FOTD)

Muahahahah!

Did I scare you? .. No?

Hey everyone!

So this was my Halloween FOTD this year. Not really anything in particular, just a vampy dramatic look. If I had some fangs I think it'd be perfect, but I don't, yet!

I simply used a black eyeshadow base, some black eyeshadow and put it all over the lid and lower lash line. Then I added some red eyeshadow to the centre of the lid, into the crease and below the lashes. I added a little glitter onto the red, then lots of black liner and mascara to finish.

For the lips I used some black liner on the outer corners, and some red and plum lipstick from Revlon colorburst in the centre.

Thanks for reading! What did you do for Halloween this year?

(The scary eyes in the top picture were obviously edited that way, they are not contacts. Some people did ask!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have scary eyes!

Sara said...

OMG! This is beautiful! AMAZING! <3 it!

Marianna said...

The deep reds really amplify your eye color! Very true blood/vampire diaries <3

blondes said...

did you take a video for this look?
I love it!
x