Pages

Monday, November 07, 2011

Think of me, If you will. :)

Weheartit
Remember this post? Yeah, that's it. The one where I spilled the gory details on this 'pain in the butt' that I've been having.

Haha, if I don't be light-hearted about it, I'll just cry.

Well today, very soon (At 2pm - this is a scheduled post) I have that follow up appointment at a different hospital in Leeds. I'm not sure how it's going to go, but he'll take a look and advise me on what best to do. I've been living with this particular Pilonidal Sinus since March now, so it's been sort of on going. It does heal, and get better, but the underlying problem is always there and will continuously flare up, cause me pain, the pressure builds, and they it 'bursts'. (Sorry. TMI.)

So yeah, we'll see what the Doctor Consultant says today. I suspect that he will still reccomend surgery, which scares me - but I am trying not to think about the what if's.

I have had the appointment arranged for ages, but I haven't been fretting, which for me is impressive. Normally I am so negative and I'll worry and worry, but a friend of mine gave me some good advice. That was to imagine I have locked this problem and appointment away in a top drawer, and I don't need to worry or concern over it until it arrives. Amazingly it has worked.

Well, until yesterday, when I got a bit tearful..

The reason for this post? .. Just that you all send good and positive vibes for me, if you will?

Thank you, please.

I'll update soon about how it went.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck hon xxx I'm sure you'll be fine!

Unknown said...

Good luck, hope all goes well. Stay positive and let us know how you get on x

Demonicsmurfette said...

Good luck to you! I remember the original post and it was so emotional. Glad that it's finally going to be sorted for you. MAJOR good vibes going your way xx

Lauren - Scrapbook Blog said...

Oh no! Thinking of you and wishing you well!
Its horrible when something like this happens through no fault of your own! you will be fine, and the locking it away idea is a brilliant one!
x

Hezzie said...

I saw this a little late (I'm 5 hours behind the UK) but I hope everything went well. Don't be afraid if surgery. Its over b4 you know it and if its whats going to help you live pain free, its worth it xx

Unknown said...

good luck, I'll be thinking of you. x