Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

.. Just a Saturday Face..

Here is my face of today. The above pics were edited and brightened up, but that's all. Below are taken with a flash.

I didn't note the exact products, but I used the Tesco Vivo Eyeshadow Trio for the eye makeup. The shadows in the trio are so smooth and pigmented. Then along the lower lashes, over the black that I smudged in, I added a little purple eyeshadow. On the lips I am wearing Maybelline pink punch with MAC Cosmic Blue Dazzle Glass over the top.Mascara is Rimmel Sexy Curves. Foundation is Clinique Anti-Blemish, and the blusher is Quiver from Accessorize. 



That's about it! Very brief. Do you like these quick FOTD's? I have a folder of picture that I have for FOTD's, only thing is, I don't remember the exact products for them all. So I don't know whether to post them?

5 comments:

Bella-Marie said...

Gorgeous! I love the effect of a sultry eye with a bright lip. The contrast is just delicious. xxx

usagi-bun.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Love your eye make up :-)
x

SilhouetteScreams said...

I really like the lip colour with the eye look! Cool combo that I wouldn't think to put together myself. :) I especially like the low shimmer on the inner lid and the purpley tone on the lower lashline.

Roxanne said...

Loving that hot lip colour! Gorgeous, babe. :)

xoxo,
Roxanne

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice makeup.