Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Andrea Fulerton NOTD.


Just a speedy nail of the day post today!

I got a couple of these Andrea Fulerton layering polishes for Christmas from my Mum, who knows that I am a polish addict! Art attack is a vivid gorgeous blue shade that is stunning. Disco Diva is the perfect purple.

I love the two together. Blue and purple are a fave combination of mine.

The blue has a yellow sheer layering polish, the purple has the orange. I was temped to layer and see how they looked, but I loved them so much alone that I left them, so I can't say how they look layered yet.

Both shades were opaque within two coats, and have a lovely high gloss finish, I didn't use a topcoat.

Check out the range here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love how glossy the finished effect is :)

http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

FashiondiariesbyPeace said...

lovely nails...