Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

- Sleek Makeup Blusher, Pomegranate.

I loveeee Sleek as a brand so much. Their eyeshadow palettes are my faves, but I also love the other products they do. The blushers are definitely among my favourites. I have quite a few now.

Today I wanted to do a post on Pomegranate. This blusher didn't interest me when it first came out. I thought it looked too dark and just 'blah'. But when I saw it with my own eyes I realised I was wrong. It is a lovely pink deep berry-ish shade that is amazingly pigmented, smooth and blendable.

This is one of the shimmer blushes, and it is insanely smooth and blends like butter (I said that already, right?) .. You need to use a light hand, but it gives such a pretty glow and flush of colour.
How pretty? That is one swipe!

I love Sleek! You can see their website here. This blush is here and is just £4.30!

9 comments:

Jackie said...

This looks like a stunning color, a little bold for me but it is super pretty!

♥ http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I was eyeing this up in Superdrug the other day and the colour is beautiful! So pigmented. I think I'm going to have to go back for it after seeing this post! Xx.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Sleek too! It's my current favourite make up brand. Their blushes are my favourite too. They are so lovely and just amazing!!! I can't get enough.

Becky said...

This ended up being a surprise favourite of mine as well. It looked far too dark at first but it just looks amazing when it's on.

Sophie said...

It doesn't have to be so bold. It blends in really well, just use a light hand :)

Sophie said...

:) Cool! It's so lovely!

Sophie said...

They Rock!

Sophie said...

It's lovely isn't it? I have quite a few now. I fancy getting one or two of the 3 blush palettes they have.

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

This looks really pretty. I'll have to check it out in the flesh x