Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Schwarzkopf [3D]MENSION Anti-Dandruff Range.

One for the men today, or the man in your life!

My boyfriend has recently been trying some products from the [3D]MENSION* range for men from Schwarzkopf.

Here are his words, written by me (for him!) ..

I like the bold coloured packaging, it stands out.

The shampoo doesn't have much of a scent to it, which I like and prefer. It lathers well and a little of it goes a long way (about a two pence piece size)  and it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. It is specifically designed for people with dandruff, and I notced after a a single use that I didn't have any atall, and my scalp felt more soothed.

  • 'Schwarzkopf [3D]MENSION Anti-Dandruff Tonic' .. Instantly relieve your itchy, flaky scalp with the Schwarzkopf [3D]MENSION Anti Dandruff Tonic, a deeply clarifying fluid that boosts the efficacy of the Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
The tonic was a weird one for me. I am normally used to washing and going, but Sophie explained that I was to put it on after the shampoo and leave it in. I really like this, it has a stronger scent than the shampoo, but it is a manly, afstershave like scent, that is not overpowering. This is a gel that is applied to the scalp and it instantly cools and soothes my scalp. I really like it.

So there you have it. I think he liked it! He is definitely interested in trying other things from the range, and will definitely repurchase these items, they have really got rid of his dandruff so well. (Which pleases me!)

3 comments:

Rebecca♥ said...

Ha, cute review! Never seen this before, will keep it in mind for my guy!

whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Thanks for the review :) The product sounds good!
Nice blog honey <3
http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

evie said...

A don´t see this range in our country. Maybe later...

www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com