Pages

Friday, March 02, 2012

Three Weeks Makeup Free FOTD.

Hey everyone.

I'm still recovering, and haven't had the drive to do any blogging. Mainly because I have tons of products to post about (I am so behind!) and I need to take pictures. I'm still not that agile, but I am getting there a little more each day.

Anyway, I am three weeks post op now, and last weekend was my first dip back into makeup. It's funny, I was worried I may have forgotten, but it was like seeing an old friend again, and it perked me right up too! I don't think I've gone that long without makeup in years.

I went for a smokey look with some copper tones, and glitter. Here it is!

I didn't take note of everything I used, but it was basically coppery toned shadows on the lid, with a deep matte brown on the outter corner and crease. The glitter is a copper one from Beauty UK which I love - they deserve posts of their own!

For the lips I used a red on the outter edges, and blended in Barry M #147 (Peachy Pink).. I like the shade they came out. Such a bright coral shade!

That's all for now. I think I'll do an update post soon, about what's going on with me and everything.. I'm just not ready to write about it yet, I also have a few reviews to come too!

Have a great weekend!

PS: As an extra added note, can you tell I had my hair cut? My Mum came for the week after I had surgery to look after me, and she cut and layered it for me, it is much more manageable. Thanks Mama! :)

.

1 comment:

Rachel.D said...

Really beautiful look and very wearable :) I think your hair is very nice too. Very pretty.