Pages

Friday, March 09, 2012

- Scarlett Necklace and Yummy Mummy Week!


Hey Everyone!

Today I have something a little different for you. I don't often write about jewellery, apart from the odd haul with some cheap Primark costume jewellery or whatever, but today I want to show you a beautiful piece that I have from Scarlett Jewelry.

They recently approached me and asked me if I would like to be sent a piece from their 'Yummy Mummy' collection.

In the run up to Mothers Day they are having a Yummy Mummy week. This is where Between the 18th February and Mothers Day on 18th March 2012, Scarlett will be donating 15% of the sales price from all pieces on their Yummy Mummy page to Clic Sargent. Clic Sargent is an amazingly worthy cause, which helps children and young people who have cancer. A very worthy cause, I am sure you will agree.

The pieces are just beautiful, and I am sure that any Mother would love a meaningful piece that is also helping a charity when purchased.

.. Continue Reading ..

The lovely people at Scarlett were kind enough to let me choose an item to show you all, and I chose the *Yummy Mummy Mojo Heart Necklace. It is solid silver and is made in Scarlett's Hove Workshop. It has a silver heart, with a 'Yummy Mummy' Mojo on it. The mojo's are such a cute idea and I love how it just rests above the tiny heart on this necklace. There are two chain lengths, of 18" or 20", depending on the length that you prefer, and I believe there is no extra cost for the longer chain.
They have a large selection of over 40 Mojo's on their website, with many different engravings on them. These mojo's fit Pandora, Trollbeads, and Chamilia, as well as the Scarlett brands own necklaces, and bracelets - So you can mix and match and buy a personal little gift for the one that you love. You can check out the Mojo's here.

The necklace that I have is such a lovely delicate piece of jewellery, I love the small heart, and the little mojo that rests over it (which can be changed at anytime to a different mojo in your collection, depending on your mood). They also have the same necklace but with a solid gold heart, which is lovely, I like the two tone look of mixing gold and silver. The chain (20") is a lovely length and is sturdy, I hate when some chains are so thin that you only have to catch them and they can break.. It feels very lightweight too, and catches the light and sparkles so nicely.

This came to me beautifully packaged in a black gift box with the company logo on the lid, wrapped with a black bow. Inside the necklace perfectly presented, and comes with the individual mojo, and also a silver cleaning cloth so that you can always keep your necklace looking clean and shiny. If you choose you can also have a personal handwritten gift message with your piece for no extra charge, which is a nice touch.

I absolutely love this necklace and I can't wait to buy some mojo's so that I can switch them up whenever I feel like it. I really think jewellry is the perfect gift for any Mum this Mothers Day, and Scarlett's Yummy Mummy items are a great way to do your bit by helping a great cause at the same time. I will definitely use the site for gifts for loved ones in the future, I love the idea of personal mojo's for those that are close to you, and they have so many with words like 'Whatever' on them, to 'You're a star' and 'Best friends' .. There really is a mojo for everyone!
The necklace shown in this post is £68 and can be found here. It is also available with the gold heart for £128. Please do check out the items that Scarlett have on sale for the Yummy Mummy week, and also check out the Yummy Mummy Clic Sargent Charity page.

The last day of delivery in time for Mothers Day is on Thursday 15th March.

Thanks for reading. Happy Mothers Day to all the Yummy Mummy's out there!

4 comments:

Dragon Mommy said...

Lovely necklace. I like how you can change the mojo's and the packaging is beautiful.

Holli x
Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

I think it is so stunning and I love that money will go to charity. I will order one for my mother and mother in law.

Sophie said...

@ Dragon Mommy: I love that about it, it's so lovely!

@ Jenna : I am sure they'll love them :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for this post, that necklace is cute. i ordered the bangle, it looks gorgeous.