Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beauty Look Book: Blurple | Melovemakeup.

Blue and Purple = Blurple. This is officially my favourite colour combinations I think. I think they compliment eachother so well and I love how bright and standout they are.. As much as I love my neutral toned smokey looks I still have a place in my heart for crazy brights the most, it's the best way to express yourself I think.

EYES:
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* NYX Milk Eyeshadow Base
* Boots17 Limited Edition VaVaVoom Quad
* Eye Pearl Liquid Eyeliner
* Blink & Go Black Mascara
* Trucco Duochrome Palette
* Outer corner Lashes
* Urban Decay 24/7 Zero Pencil
* HD Brow Palette

FACE:
* Accesorize Picture Perfect Foundation
* Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
* Liz Earle Bronzer
* Liz Earle Blush - Nectar

LIPS:
* Barry M Pink Lipliner
* Sleek Mystic Lipstick
I hope you liked this look! Thanks for looking/reading.

Have a lovely weekend. :)

1 comment:

B A R B A R A said...

The combination of purple and blue is really nice. I see you use BarryM, I recently got my first BarryM product and looking forward to trying it out.
Barbara
http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com
Lagos, Nigeria