Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

♡ Birthday Gifts!

Hey everyone!

For my birthday this year I got some really lovely gifts, as well as some money and chocolates (the usual!) ... Anyway, I wanted to do a little birthday haul when I got these but I haven't really blogged much since I got back from my Mum's. I intended on getting into the swing and taking some photos and recording some videos this week, but I've now come down with tonsilitis and I am feeling rather rough!

So here are the gifts from my Mum. I love them!

♡ Heart Locket and Heart Earrings:
These were a special present from my Mum for me to remember my 30th Birthday by. They are so pretty and sparkly and I'd like to put some pictures in the locket. Maybe one of my Mum, Sister and me.

♡ Illamasqua Freak Perfume:
Amazing fragrance. I LOVE THIS. Ever since I smelt the sample that I got I have wanted it, but it's just so expensive so I wasn't sure it would ever happen. My Mum found out and decided to surprise me. I am so happy to own this, it will be worn only for special occasions!

♡ Illamasqua Cream Blush 'Betray':
 I am yet to try this but it is a gorgeous deep berry shade. I've never tried an Illamasqua blush product before but I am into cream blushers and really want to add more to my collection, so this is perfect!

♡ Westlife, Farewell Tour DVD:
I still haven't watched this yet, but I can't wait. I have always loved Westlife and I have seen them live on almost every tour they did... Sadly I missed the farewell tour though because I had recently had surgery, so I got the DVD. This was a nice surprise, I saw the adverts and it looks so sad! Yay for Westlife!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hahah! Welcome to your 30s!! The heart locket & earrings are beautiful!

Anyway, hope you feel better soon xxxx

Gaby Fauchon said...

I love those necklace and earrings, gorgeous! Happy belated birthday!

Sarah said...

I love the Illamasqua perfume, it's deffo on my wish list!

Sarah xx

Lola Hammond said...

Lovely gifts you got there! And amazed that you received some cash too! Pretty sure your 30th birthday was something memorable. Enjoy your gifts!