Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter - Lollipop.

Hey folks!

I hope you're all doing well. You may notice a few changes around here... I've been busy for most of the day, prettifying my blog! I felt like it was time for a spruce up and whenever I change things up it gives me even more passion to blog, because it looks so pretty! Let me know your thoughts on the new look.

Today I wanted to post a little review/lipstick love post about a lip butter that I've been wearing lots since I puchased it. It's the Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop and it's a gorgeous hot pink shade. I did review a couple of these last year here and I really liked them. I saw this shade in Boots and had to get it.

Lollipop is super bright, leaves a gorgeous glossy finish (like they all do) and feels so smooth and hydrating on the lips. I just love how easy these are to apply on the go because they are quite sheer and glossy, and I love how nice they feel.

A lovely shade, don't you think?!

Lip Butters can be purchased at Boots // £7.99.

6 comments:

Tori said...

Ooooh I have this colour it's really pretty! Check out my blog!
http://wonderfulworld04.blogspot.co.uk/
Tori. x

Anonymous said...

Blog looks amazing! Love the colour of this lip butter I will have to check them out xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hoping to try this out soon!
want to follow each other let me know>
http://fashioncentral15.blogspot.co.uk/

mcgKatie said...

this is such a pretty color !

Anonymous said...

I love the Revlon butters they are so nice :) My favourite is Creme Brulee x

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about buying this for a while now! I might get it when I have spare cash. :P

http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com