Pages

Monday, January 07, 2013

Hello! New Year, Hair, Etc!

Wow!

Hi everyone. Happy New Year!

I hope that you all had a wonderful festive season. I haven’t done a blogpost for so long and I didn’t realise how long. I got so into being at my Mum’s that I barely turned my laptop on while I was there! I was just happy spending quality time with my family.

Anyway, it’s a new year and I fully intend on getting back into proper blogging mode soon. I got lots of lovely gifts for my Birthday and Christmas, some which I definitely want to mention here. I may even record a Christmas haul on my You Tube channel at some point.

Oh, I had the chop while I was at my Mum’s! She is my personal hairdresser and I don’t really trust anyone else with my hair. My hair was like this before, ombred and long and I just felt like I wanted something noticeably different, so I googled a few pics, this one being my main inspiration, and I went for it. It has taken me a while to get used to it not being long anymore, but I really like it now. Here it is! (I am tempted to re-ombre.. Thoughts?!)
Thanks for all being such great followers. Here's to 2013! May it be a good one. See you all soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow looks great, i love it!

Sophierosehearts x

Sophie said...

Aw, thanks hun x

Leanne said...

LOVING the new hair! x

Sophie said...

Thank you Leanne :D x

Mairaj said...

Complete beauty advice, product reviews, beauty tips, makeup samples, cosmetics and much more on beauty tips