Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

L'Oreal: Spicy Orange Nails.

Hi Everyone, I hope you're all having a good week.

Today I just have a super quick post of a NOTD from a while ago. I don't know why it never got posted.

This is one of the L'Oreal Color Riche nail polishes and this shade is Spicy Orange. These polishes are great, have great colour pay off, last well, come in a range of lovely colours and have the lovliest brush to apply with.

Spicy orange was a colour that I didn't think I'd like that much at first because I've never really been into orange, but when I applied it I feel in love with it, it is so bright and eye catching, but totally not garish.

They are so opaque too, this shade could have been good with one coat, but I went for two thinner coats.

Love, love it!

1 comment:

Nail Designs xox said...

Beautiful color! I have never seen this shaped L'Oreal polish before though.It looks slimmer?