Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Effaclar Duo Bandwagon!

Today I went shopping with some Birthday/Christmas money and I had a little list of things that I had wanted to pick up for a while. I'll have a little haul post up for that soon.

One of things that I am excited about though, is the La-Roche Posay - Effaclar Duo cream. Now, let me tell you, I've always suffered with bad skin since I was a teenager, it just never went away and I still almost always have some kind of blemish on my face... I think I learned to just get on with it, slap on the concealer and live with it. But recently, since about October time, it has gotten way worse - so bad that it's bothering me a lot, it's really acne like, clusters of big, sore, red bumps, mainly along my cheeks, jaw and neck.. :(

Anyway, there has been a ton of hype about this product on the blogosphere lately and I only heard about it last week, but after seeing a few more reviews about how it is amazing, I couldn't not get it! I had heard it was hard to pick up, but luckily I walked into Boots today and there it was, waiting for me. It cost £13 and I have high hopes for it. (Fingers crossed, anyway!)

I'll let you know how I get on. If you've tried this please let me know how it was for you, and if you have any other skincare tips, I'd appreciate them.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

I purchased this today as well! Along with their Micellar Solution. I had been trying to get hold of it for the last week and finally managed to find it in stock today.. hope it lives up to the hype! xx

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to get this. I cannot find it anywhere, not even in London.
Hope it works.

Sophie said...

Me too! Good luck :)

Sophie said...

I just went into Boots on the off chance, and there it was. I was pretty happy :)

StelaD said...

Hopefully you get better results with this, doesnt really do much for me unfortunately :(

http://stellar-makeup.blogspot.ca/

Tori said...

I use the La-Roche Posay Toleraine Dermo Cleanser and it's amazing! Found your blog today and loving all your posts! Check out my blog http://wonderfulworld04.blogspot.co.uk/
Tori.x