Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blue & Gold Face Of The Day.



Hey!

Here is a FOTD for anyone who is interested, A blue and gold look, which I called 'Egyptian Eyes' .. Why? Because the colours remind me of Egypt, although I don't know why!

Anyway here is the look..






Here is what I used ..

Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Fluidline - Jadeye
H&M Eyedust - Brown Dust
Bourjois Mini - #9
Stargazer Matte White Eyeshadow
GOSH Pigment - Copper
GOSH Velvet Touch 24/7 Liner - Black Ink
Maybelline Collosal Lash
The Body Shop - Warm Sunset Trio Blusher
Rimmel Infinite Colour - 030 Here To Stay

Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

Louise H said...

Gorgeous - can't wait to watch the vid - what camera / camera settings do you use?

Louise H said...

Gorgeous - can't wait to watch the vid - what camera / camera settings do you use?

Yin said...

loving the blend. your blue eyes look really good with it. =D

Sophie said...

Thanks girls!

@Louise : For this video & pics I used an old Sony Cybershot camera, It's all I have to make vids on cos my Fuji makes such a huge static noise, It takes good pics though! The Sony I use for vids instead is only 4.1 pixels which isn't great, but it's all I have for now for videos and it gets me by. Normally I take all pics on my Fuji s1000fd camera though. Hope that helps xx

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is so pretty, the blue matches your eye colour and the blending is impeccable.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love how you blended the colours together =)