Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Review : 2True mascara.



2True is a budget drugstore brand which is sold in Superdrug here in the UK, you can buy any three of their products for five pounds, which is definitely a bit of a bargain. They sell lip glosses, mini eye pigments, eye shadows, blushers, nail polishes, eyeliners and lipsticks.

I have had this 'Instant Length' Mascara for a while now, just sitting in my tub full of Mascaras.. It's not good I'm afraid! 'Instant Length' you say? .. Um, No.. Well at least not for me, It didn't really do anything apart from make my lashes black, It lengthened a tiny bit, but nothing major and it didn't give me any volume, and the worst thing about it is the formula, it may be nice and dark black, but it's wet wet wet, Yes it takes an age to dry and if you sneezed you would be buggered!

The 2True Mascara is not a good one for me personally, but I do like some of the other 2True products.

Have you tried 2True, what did you think?

3 comments:

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

I've never seen this range before in Superdrugs but I shall have to have a look out for it as 3 for £5 is quite good. But I shall be avoiding the mascara! ha

x

SilhouetteScreams said...

Ive never seen this brand before, then again I live in Australia and we get nothing :P

Anonymous said...

arrrrgh i bought this mascara once thinking 'how bad could it be?!' ... very bad!! I used it once and chucked it. Not good x