Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Trucco Angelface Palette. ]



I bought this from Leanne's blogsale a few weeks ago, and as soon as I saw she was selling it I had to have it! I remember seeing xsparkage talking about it on her blog and youtube months ago, and I wanted it then.

It is similar to the new Elf Transformer Palette but it has five colours instead of four.

In the pans the eyeshadows all look like a pale cream colour with some tiny iridescent sparkles in them, and when you apply them over a dark bade they come to life! They are all gorgeous duochromes with lovely colourful shimmery finishes.

Let me show you.. They are swatched here over Blackground paintpot.



See.. Gorgeous isn't it? .. They look great for a smokey eye in the crease with a darker shadow on the lid.. I wore the blue on the weekend and even my BF commented on how he liked the shimmery blue in my crease :)

2 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I remember lemming this too, after I saw xsparkage talk about it :)

Prime Beauty said...

Ohhh, very pretty and complex shades!