Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bourjois Smokey Eye Brush.



I bought the Bourjois Smokey Eye Brush in Superdrug over a year ago and I definitely think it is worth a mention. It was less that £5.00 and it is so perfect for smoking out eyeshadow and applying colour to the lower lashline. Apparently it is comparable to the limited edition MAC 214, I've never tried the MAC, So I can't really comment, but they do look very similar, don't you think?

The bristles are soft and dense and it picks up a good amount of colour and is a bargainous brush, I wouldn't be without it now, It comes in useful for a number of things.

Do you have this brush, what do you think?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh this looks really good! I'll have to look it ut next time i'm in town and have any money :P

SilhouetteScreams said...

This looks like the PERFECT brush for the lower lashline :) I wonder if they sell the brushes here in Australia, I'll have to go stare at the Bourjois line like a creeper.

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

I don't have it but it looks like a great brush!

I'll have to have a look next time I'm at the shops. I don't think I've ever seen brushes on the bourjois stand before. x

Unknown said...

I dont own a brush like this so I might give this a try :) XO

Becky said...

Why, yes. I do believe I have this brush!!

Haha, I love this for smudging colour onto my lower lashline.

Lesley said...

I have a similiar brush by smashbox and I adore it.
:)







http://lustforpretty.blogspot.com/