Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Review : Herbalife NouriFusion® Multivitamin Skincare.



"Made with vitamins A, C, and E and skin-enhancing herbal ingredients, the Herbalife NouriFusion™ line combines the best of science and nature to help give you beautiful, healthy-looking skin."


I was sent samples of the Cleanser and Toner to try out a few weeks ago now, and I have been using them religiously since then.

I will start with the cleanser first ..

They Say · Rich yet gentle, these cleansing lotions contain vitamins, nutrients and botanicals which deeply cleanse surface skin and deliver moisture. Use morning and night to get rid of dirt and grime and reveal a clear clean complexion.


The first thing I noticed upon using this was the scent, It has a really fresh citrus smell to it, It comes out of the pump bottle and is a clear gel consistency, It massages and lathers up well on the face and I always use my soap and glory face mitt once I have it lathered up, just so I can really feel like I am getting a deep cleanse. It feels really refreshing when it is on the skin too, That'll be from the tea tree and eucalyptus that is in it. Once rinsed my skin felt super soft and really refreshed.

Now, onto the Toner ..

They Say · Nourifusion Multivitamin Toner can help improve the skin's texture and firmness. Effectively reduces the appearance of pores to help leave skin looking and feeling clean and fresh. Use toner immediately after cleansing - dampen a cotton wool pad with toner and skim over forehead, cheeks and neck, finishing with the crevices around the nose and chin, to remove excess dirt and refresh your skin.


Again, this has a citrus scent, but it's not quite as strong as the cleansers scent. I'm actually quite new to using toners (The only other one that I have used is the Lush Tea Tree Toner which I like) although someone with quite oily skin like me should probably have been using one long ago I just never saw the point if it wasn't necessary. However after using this I have seen the difference it can make, I love how this revitalises my skin!

I use a small amount on a cotton pad and sweep it mainly over my oily areas and then a little over the rest of my face and I instantly feel fresh and clean, It makes my skin tingle slightly which I was a little unsure of at first, but it eases of fairly quickly, I was also a little worried because it makes my cheeks a little red each time I use it, but that also eases after a few minutes and I don't have any kind of nasty reaction. The main thing I notice though, is that it takes away the excess oil on my skin and makes my skin look all glowy, I really love it.

You can buy these from the Herbalife Website, By clicking here.

*These products were sent to me by a PR company, I am not affiliated in anyway with this company, nor am I being paid/sponsored to do this review. My opinions are 100% honest.*

4 comments:

Jasmine (YourSweetTreat) said...

I need to start figuring out what I can use for my face. I wish my face was . hmm.. perfect. haah Dont we all. Anyways wonderful entree. Makes me think about what I should use. thehe

Dolores said...

hi sophie
The Nourifusion range is amazing, but your links to buy arent working...you could send them to http://www.herbalife.co.uk, where the company would put them in touch with a nearby distributor.
Dolores

Anonymous said...

good day, just want to tell that i am one of the authorized herbalife distributor in the Philippines. If you are looking for a distributor to talk about the product you can contact me, just email me @ r.sacdalan@census.gov.ph thank you

Unknown said...

My mom is one of the AUTHORISED HERBALIFE DISTRIBUTOR in INDIA and she is a health consultant. Contact no : 9500059908