Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Face Of The Day - Neutral & Bright Liner!



Hey Fellow Blogettes!

Here I have a FOTD post, kind of boring really, just a neutral eye look with a *pop* of blue liner underneath! I like how the brightness really stands out because the lid in so neutral.

Used :

· NYC Eyeshadow Palette
· The Body Shop Blue Eyeliner
· Urban Decay Peace Eyeshadow
· Maybelline Line Definer
· Mayblline Colossal Lash Mascara
· Stargazer Matte White Eyeshadow

I can't remember what I have on my lips, eek! Oh and excuse the minging brows, I need to tame them!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty :)

Unknown said...

Pretty eyes! : )

Nice blog : )

I am a new follower! Check out mine too when you get a chance.

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Laura said...

such a nice look! i'll have to try this with my blue/glittery liner!
your eyes are so pretty :)
xx

Sophie said...

Thank you :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

This looks great with your eye colour!