Pages

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Products I'm Using At The Moment +

Shampoo: Aussie Miracle Moist
Conditioner: Aussie Miracle Moist OR Aussie Colour Insurance Leave in Conditioner.
Hair Mask: None.
Styling products: Pantene Hairspray, Tresseme Heat Defence Spray.
Shower gel: LUSH snow Fairy, Yummy!
Body moisturizer: Lula Bloom Body Butter.
Face Mask: The Body Shop Seaweed Clay Mask or LUSH Dark Angels (Not a mask, as such).
Cleanser: The Body Shop, Seaweed Cleanser.
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay - Ivory.
Powder: Max Factor Creme Puff - Truly fair.
Concealer: Sleek 'Hide It!' Concealer.
Blush: NYC Mosaic Colour Wheel - Pink Cheek Glow (Review soon!).
Bronzer: Barry M Dazzle Bronzer.
Highlighter: MeMeMe - Beat The Blues.
Eyeshadows: Sleek Palettes, L'Oreal HIP MAC Knight Divine & Vex.
Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Eyeliner: GOSH Velvet Touch Liners.
Mascara: Max Factor - False Lash Effect.
Lashes: Some NYC ones (If I wear any).
Lipstick: MAC Pretty Please.
Lipgloss: A whole load of different ones.
Perfume: Christina Aguilera Perfume.
Nail color: None, I have a bad broken nail and they look terrible, I need a mani!

6 comments:

Susan ♔ said...

This is a fun post - I might do one myself!! You have a wonderful blog missy... following you now!! Check out my blog if you get a chance:

http://susysmakeupbox.blogspot.com/

Katie Hayward said...

I think argos do this nail repair kit, I havn't tried it but it might work on your broken nail :)

Lots of love,
Katie
xoxo

K said...

I love these kinds of posts! Thank you for sharing!

http://bihadadiaries.blogspot.com

getuneed said...

are u using these products..

*Anita* said...

great post! i love reading about others favourite products or current go-to's in this case ;) the LUSH Snow Fairy is definitely LOVE! it smells wonderful <3 xx

Stevista said...

I just did it too!! ;) Check it out if you want Sophie! :)

http://drugstoreandbargainlover.blogspot.com/2010/06/tag-products-im-using-at-moment.html