Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ups and Downs! ^



Time for one of those random posts about what's up and down for me at the moment, just because I can't think of much else right now.

Ups :

* Garnier Eye Roll On Concealer Thing! Loving it :)
* My BF feeling a bit better, He's been poorly.
* Partying! I am going out tomorrow night, first time in AGES!
* Thorntons Chocolate Brownie Bites, Scrummy!
* Vampire Diaries - Loving this so much!

Downs :

* Feeling a big bleh achy and shivery myself.
* Alexander McQueen's suicide today, Very sad times :(
* Being skint & desperately wanting the Urban Decay Alice Palette.
* The cold weather, Like BRR!

5 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Awwh man, now I want brownies :D

Unknown said...

I'm absolutely broke too, and there's so much around i must buy! D:

Carlito86 said...

I missed episode 2 and 3 of VD. Gonna catch up at my mums this weekend :)

So sad about AM :(

xxxx

ChrissyDee said...

Oh I was wondering about the Garnier roll on concealer. Are you planning on reviewing it at all?
I think I might be the only one not bothered about the Alice palette! Something's wrong with me!
Chrissy xx

Sophie said...

Yes, review is coming soon :)

I desperately want the palette, but can't afford it *cry*