Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Boots No7 'Beanie' Nails.


I'll be honest, I wasn't at all pleased the first time that I tried a Boots No7 nail polish, it was thick, difficult to work with and gloopy.

However, I couldn't resist this colour when I saw it, it's a gorgeous brown/grey/beige type of colour which I think is gorgeous. It looks so sophisticated and is a perfect shade for the upcoming Autumn/Winter months.


So, I bought it and braced myself for a big messy struggle when painting my nails with this, but it was suprirsingly ok! Not perfectly smooth, but with a bit of work I think I got it to look half decent.

It's such a nice colour and makes my hands feel elegant. This is two coats to get an opaque finish, and it last around 3 full days without a topcoat, which I am always too lazy to apply.


This one is weird because it looks like a completely different shade. This is in direct natural sunlight.
What do you think of this colour?

5 comments:

ChrissyDee said...

It's a lovely colour but I agree with your views the No7 Speed Dry polish formulations - I gave up on them. I find the Stay Perfect range is much easier to work with! I picked up a colour I think you'd really love - Totally Teal. 1.75 with a voucher!
xx

Becky said...

I love that colour!!

Lauren ♥ said...

Im liking this colour, nice autumn shade
x

Katkins1982 said...

I really like this! Looks lovely on!

Kimberley said...

Hi, The colour in the bottle looks nothing like it does on your nails! It looks much nicer on the nails i must say. If you like these types of colours you must try Leighton Denny- Supermodel- its one of my all time favourites and goes with everything!!!! I always reach for this colour when im unsure. ha ha. Great Blog.

http://beautifullyflourished.blogspot.com