Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

⋆ Blogmas, Day 21 & 22 ~ Two in one!

This is the third two days in one Blogmas I've done now. Oops!

I hope you're all good. It's still dreary and cold and wet here at my Mum's! Pfft.

I went Christmas shopping with my Mum yesterday, that was fun. We walked, shopped, shopped and walked loads more. I got what I needed though, I just need to do some wrapping later on this evening!

Other than that I have just been spending quality time with my Mum and Sister, which is always lovely to do!

Here are a few pics from the past couple of days. I seem to be doing the pic thing lots, but I do take lots on my phone.
Milo & Alfie - The adorable doggies! // My birthday cake again, it was so yum! // My nails. Pretty! // Liz Earle face mask, skin saviour!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely post! xx

http://emma-sally.blogspot.co.uk/

Factory Wheels and Rims said...

Nailpaints are looking too nice.

Admin said...

merry christmas..god bless you

Tori said...

I was thinking of getting the Liz Earle face mask,is it any good? Loving the blog posts!
Tori.x