Pages

Thursday, June 09, 2011

.. Fire and Ice FOTD.

Just another face of the day. I'm getting quite good with doing these at the momento!

After advice from a close friend that bright lips suit me way better than pale/nude, I thought I'd get a red lippie out.




On the eyes I used all colours from my Urban Decay Naked Palette, With Eve pearl liquid liner and max factor false lash effect mascara. Foundation is Sleek Skin Revive, and on the cheeks is MAC Peachy Keen. And finally, on the lips : Revlon 'Fire and Ice' .. I love it!

What do you think?

7 comments:

Just me, Leah said...

Looking good! LOVE the eye makeup :)

blondes said...

I love the lips! you look great!

Unknown said...

Wow that's absolutely gorgeous, you look like a hollywood starlet!

Julianne said...

Wow, that lipstick does look fantastic on you. I know I look better with bright lips than anything else, so we're both in that club :)

liloo said...

love love this look! so elegant. You suit red lips so well. Not been on youtube for ages. I must check if you have a tutorial for it xx
I saw a glimpse of your weekly faces as well today in my google reader but when I went to comment on them the post had disappeared? xx

Sophie said...

Thanks for all of your lovely comments. Liloo, I messed up, that post will be up tomorrow. I was scheduling it and published by mistake! xx

Unknown said...

SUCH a lovely look!