Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Soap & Glory: The Righteous Butter Body Lotion!

*NEW* Jumbo size The Righteous Butter Body Lotion
Super smoothing luxe body lotion. Includes proven skin smoothing fruit acids! Just apply The Righteous Butter™ Body Lotion all over after showering, paying particular attention to your rough spots (like dry heels, dry elbows, and knobbly knees). Leaves skin softer, smoother and more supple! Conditions dry, flaky skin and reduces rough spots (on elbows, heels and knees).

What’s inside that counts?
* Shea butter nourishes the skin with vitamins A, E & F, it helps sooth rough skin and treats skin irritation
* Aloe Vera cleanses & conditions the skin leaving skin as soft as velvet
* New dynamic moisture trap matrix – helps to hold hydration in longer!
* Fabulous fragrance combines a blend of bergamot, strawberries and mandarin, with floral and fruity mid notes and musk, amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

I was sent a sample of this to try out, and I am in love! I am a big fan of Soap and Glory anyway, and their Clean On Me Body Wash is a staple of mine. This is like that, but in body lotion form. It smells the same, which is absolutely freaking delicious!

It is super duper moisturising and a little goes a long long way. I only use a few pumps to do everywhere I want. It leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and smelling amazing.. So amazing that I sniff my arms every now and then to smell the lovely scent... (Erm.. Ok!)

The lotion is quite a thick consistency, but not body butter thick and as I said it spreads a long way, it just melts into your skin in as you rub it in, and my skin feels and looks silky and glowy after applying it.

This jumbo sized pump bottle will no doubt last for a very, very long time and is perfect for all year around. To give you glowing smooth skin in summer, and to keep your body and dry bits nice and smooth in the winter.

This can be purchased in Boots, and online priced £10.

2 comments:

Tink said...

I LOVE the smell of all Soap & Glory! <3

The Freckle Princess said...

I have just ordered this from boots as part of their 3-for-2 offer, v excited to try it. i love S&G and love how the smell lingers on my skin after using a product.x

http://thefreckleprincess.blogspot.co.uk/