Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

- Ninja Crackle!

Current nails were done using the above products! .. I like the Hot Looks polishes, and colour selections, but I find them quite difficult to work with, which is a shame. Ninja is a great colour though, and I persevered with it. I need to find a way of making these work better for me, since I own about ten.

As for the nail effects, still liking the effect on my nails occasionally. It's eye catching. I think I want to try some other colours.
Ninja alone. Two coats.
With added crackle, courtesy of Barry M!

There you have it! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow Ninja is an amazing colour! Phwoar, what a perfect Hulk green! :D I love crackle polishes, I think of the ones I've tried Barry M has the best formula.

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Love this!

xoxo

Jemmajustice said...

The green is gorgeous! Did you use a topcoat or is it just that glossy?

http://jemmography.blogspot.com/

xxxx

blondes said...

Collection 2000 nail polish seem to be amazingly good, I must get some soon :P

Ps. thanks for follow me xx