Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

- NOTD: Cosmic Violet.

This is quite an old nail of the day that I just found floating around in a random folder. I used a Collection 2000 Hot looks polish (Parma Violet), and Maybelline glitter topcoat (Flash Cosmic).

The said glitter topcoat is weirdly being hyped all over blogs at the moment, which is funny, because when I saw a post on it I thought 'I'm sure I had a bottle of that, years ago' .. and I was right, I rooted through my collection and there it was, Hardly used! (Result!)

It  makes a fabulous topcoat over almost every colour, and the different colour glitter flecks catch the light perfectly! I do love a bit of glitter.

6 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Looks gorgeous! :)

xx

Unknown said...

Oooh that's so pretty! I love the glitter one.

. said...

Wow, they look so pretty! xx

socialitedreams said...

wow, what a pretty combo! looks so space age :D

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

blondes said...

I love it!

Gemx said...

So pretty, I love the blue glitter on blue, it looks great! :) xx