Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

- Eco Tools Make Up Brushes.

Some time ago I was sent the 6 piece Bamboo Eco Tools Brush Set to try out... I have been trying these out for a couple of months, and I feel I can now give them a full and honest review.

The brush set comes in a lovely cream canvas roll with six brushes inside.

EcoTools Say:
This iconic EcoTools set is what started it all!  Whether you want to hide imperfections, define eyes and brows, or create a rosy glow, our set of five beautiful and incredibly soft brushes is the perfect start to your makeup routine. Brushes feature bamboo handles, recycled aluminum ferrules and incredibly soft, cruelty-free bristles.

Set Includes:
  • Blush Brush
  • Eye Shading Brush
  • Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Lash & Brow Groomer
  • Hemp & Cotton Case (Room for both brushes & makeup essentials!)
So quite a nice selection of brushes inside, right? .. Well I think this is a lovely little set, which is perfect for on the go, and travel. All of the brushes are top quality, they wash really well and keep their shape. The bristles are synthetic and very, very soft. I am absolutely in love with the blush brush, it's so fluffy and applies blush just perfect. I like them all though, the concealer brush is a nice larger size, which is great for larger areas.

All in all I would give this brush kit a thumbs up. They're natural, good quality and reasonably priced too! What more could a girl want?

Available from Boots.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've only heard good reviews about Ecotools, I'd love to try them!

Gaby Fauchon said...

I have this set and love it! The brushes are sooo soft (:

Roxanne said...

I love love my Ecotools blush brush, its soo soft
xx