Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

— Katy Perry » Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) Inspired Make up.

Hey Lovelies! TGIF! It's Friday, the perfect day for me to post this look that I did!

I don't normally copy celebrity make up looks, not because I don't want to but because I don't feel like I am good enough to, but I was so inspired by the make up that Katy has on in her latest video, that I decided 'What the hell!' and I went for it! .. It was fun to do, and I just love the 80's inspired bright look and the crazy blush and lined lips.

You can watch the video here!

Ok, So on with my recreation .. I did what I could with what I have. Obviously I don't know what was used to do her look, so I just went with what I thought would be similar.
I tried to pull a crazy eyed expression too, but kind of failed!
So there it is.. I like the bright colours in the look and I would definitely go out like this. I couldn't find my lip liner so mine isn't as defined, but I did use a darker lipstick around my lips. I couldn't find my crazy 80's earrings either - I do have some, somewhere!
 

Products Used: 
Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation.
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.
Max Factor Creme Puff Powder.
Sleek make up 'Pixie Pink' blusher.

NYX Jumbo Pencil 'Milk'.
Barry M Super Soft Crayon #5.
Rimmel 'Posh Peacock' Eyeshadow.
GOSH Pink 'Pink Sunset' Eyeshadow.
No17 Eley Kishmoto 'Nightpool' Eyeshadow (Ltd Ed).
No 17 Punky Purple & Shocking Pink.
Maybelline Line Definer Liquid Liner.
The Body Shop 'Brilliant Blue' Eye pencil.
Outer Corner Lashes.
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara,
Laval 'Cerise' lipstick to line lips.

Maybelline 'Darling Pink' Lipstick.
GOSH Intense Lipstick (#5 I think).

Thanks for reading, Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Ashlie Nicole said...

Beautiful Sophie - You have oodles of talent!! xxx

Alexa said...

I think you did a fabulous job hun. It's such a pretty colour combination.

Oh and you still remind me of Khloe Kardashian <3

xxx

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Such a cute look!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Lovely recreation! xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love 80s looks :)