Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

- Get Soft Summer Ready Feet, From Liz Earle.

I was recently sent the foot scrub from the hands & feet range from Liz Earle. I'll be honest, I've never used a separate foot scrub for my feet before, I normally just use my regular body exfoliator for my tootsies too.

Liz Earle Say:
This hard-working scrub gently exfoliates hard, rough skin on heels and soles, leaving feet ultra-soft and buffed to perfection. Massage daily onto damp skin, concentrating on dry areas such as heels, toes and balls of your feet. Naturally active ingredients include natural pumice to remove dead skin cells, softening avocado and wheatgerm oils rich in vitamin E, and the invigorating aromas of peppermint and rosemary essential oils.
My Thoughts:
Firstly the scent is amazing. My first impressions were toothpaste, but not so strong! It has a lovely light peppermint scent to it, which lingers afterwards, like all of the luscious Liz Earle scents. I guess that's the difference between using a normal foot scrub on your feet, and using a specific scrub for your feet. The lovely fresh minty scent will linger from a foot scrub, leaving your tootsies all nice and fresh.
It has quite a thick cream consistency, and the scrubby bits are quite hard, which is perfect for any dry skin on the heels, etc. Just a small blob of this does each foot and with a spash of water it spreads well. The peppermint makes it feel soothing as you scrub and then afterwards, and my feet are always left feeling like I've had a pedicure afterwards. I don't even need to use it every day, my feet stay tip top for few days.

So if you're wanting to get your feet sandal ready for summer, I would highly recommend this product. It's got top spot on my bathroom cabinet for Summer!

Liz Earle's Foot Scrub is available from Liz Earle Stores & Online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds nice. I want to try some before my holidays.