Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

— My Weekly Faces!

Hey Lovelies!

I had a little idea of posting a FOTD for each day of this week. This won't be a weekly thing because I don't wear make up every single day, but I am currently loving playing and experimenting daily, so I have Monday to Fridays looks.

I hope you like! :)

Monday: This look was done with a Claire's Palette which I got for Christmas from my lovely sister. I just used some blues, and a bit of green in the crease. On the lips I have MAC Pretty Please.
Tuesday: Urban Decay Naked Palette was used for the eyes, and Revlon Fire & Ice lipstick on the lips. I love that lipstick. MAC Peachy Keen on the cheeks.Wednesday: Very simple make up day. I used black mac greasepaint stick, and piled some club eyeshadow on top and into the crease, I love how effortless it is, and how nice that shadow looks. MAC Pretty Please on the lips again, and Boots No17 Peaches and Cream blush.
Thursday: I did this look using my Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol 1. I love it! I just used a mix of browns and some black. I love the Mushroom shade in that palette, It is stunning. On the lips I am wearing Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia. Boots No17 Peaches and Cream on the cheeks again.
Friday: Lastly, I was off out for a drink and fancied a bit of colour. I used the Max Factor Experience Foundation here, I really do love it. I also used my Sue Moxley Festival Eyes palette. On the cheeks in The Balm's Hot Mama, and on the lips is Barry M #147 (Peachy Pink).

So there you have it, my week in faces! .. Do you have a favourite?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowza. They're all beautiful but I think Tuesdays look is my favourite, it's such a classic Hollywood glamour look :)

Ellie said...

On Thursday and Friday you look stunning, and Monday is very pretty. Well done, you're fab at applying make-up :) xxx

liloo said...

loved everyone of them
more more more more please :)
keep sharing xx

KiranK.A said...

you look gorgeous in all of the pix and i must say i love friday's look most as well as the pretty please lipstick by MAC

StellieStellina said...

Monday's look is beautiful, the green really suits you! I did this one week, all with catwalk looks, it's quite a hassle, I'm like you and don't normally wear it everyday! Loved getting people's reactions though! I think I definitely want to get Pretty Please now! Here's the link to the one I did in case anyone's interested:
http://www.brightonfashionweek.co.uk/2011-03-23-the-five-day-makeup-challengeresults