Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teeth Whitening Help!

Perfecto!
Helloooo! So clearly that isn't my smile.. But I'm hoping to have something similar soon!

This is just a random short post.. I just wondered if any of you had any advice, tips or products that you can recommend for teeth whitening? I don't have that much discolouration, but I'm the kind of girl that would love a Simon Cowell smile! You know, gleaming white.

I've been to the dentist today for a check up and a scale and polish and been told that I have nothing wrong. This makes me happy, and now I just think that if I could whiten them, I'd be happy!

So that's where any of you may come in? I'd like to know what you have tried, or of any natural home remedies that you know of that work? Give me your tips and tricks! I certainly can't afford the £189/£200 my dentist charges to do it!

Thanks in advance!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Crest Whitestrips all the way! They worked amazingly well for me. There's a review on my blog if you fancy a look. No pics though I'm afraid. x

Unknown said...

Hi Sophie,i am on day 5 of my teeth whitening mission. I can see a difference already but only slightly.I still have another 10 days to go. I bought the crest whitestrips and they cost £39.99. The postage was only a couple of £.Here's the website = http://www.crestwhitestrips.co.uk/
I received mine in 3 days through royal mail recorded. Let me know how you get on.

Sophie said...

Thanks to both of you for the advise! I have heard and read lots about the white strips. It seems they are possibly the best option! :)

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

I just saw a blog that talked about something for this... it was like a whitening gel that you could buy at the store and she promised that it worked. Sorry I can't remember the name of the product. >.<

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more with Amy! Crest Whitening strips are an absolute teeth-dazzling dream! The only problem is that they can often cause a bit of sensitivity. eBay is probably the best place to buy them...you can get a week's trial on there for about £7! Good luck x

AnNeTtEe said...

Dinah might be talking about the 5 minute whitening gel that you can buy at drug stores... I've used this before & it works wonders... I need to get back on a teeth whitening regime as well...

Demonicsmurfette said...

I use Rapid White. It's one of those tray whiteners. It hurts the gums a bit but my teeth get so much whiter. Also, Beverly Hills sensitive helps cos whitening makes my teeth so sensitive. And get yourself a dental pick. I use it to scrape off the plaque, which is where most of my staining is and it means I don't need to visit the hygenist so often.

Unknown said...

I would recommend using a whitening toothbrush. They usually have plastic bits in the middle of the bristles to give that extra bit of clean and shine :) Rebecca xx