Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Accesorize Lipsticks: Smitten and Infatuated.



Hi Lovelies!

Apologies for the lack of blogging recently, I spent a couple of weeks at my Mum's and just spent time chilling out and enjoying some of the sunshine we had (which wasn't much).

I have loads of reviews and other posts to do, so I thought I would start today with my review of the Accesorize lipsticks that I was sent a while ago.

I really like the Accesorize makeup range but this was the first I had tried of their lipsticks. I wasn't disappointed either, these are both shades I would have purchased myself.  The packaging for these, as you can see, is gorgeous with the arty detail. I love how eyecatching it is. The formula of the lipsticks is a tad on the waxy side, moreso for the shade Smitten that Infatuated, but I find that a slick of lip balm beforehand to soften up the lips does the trick.

I especially love Infatuated, it's a deep cherry/red shade.. It's very me. I used to be a nude lip girl, but I prefer bright/dark shades now. Smitten is a nude/peach toned shade, also very nice but not as easy to wear, this does feel slightly more drying than the red, and it does need to be blended a little more for it to look smooth.

These lipsticks are £4.95 each and are available from Accesorize and Superdrug.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have heard great things about these, and they are reasonably priced and have cute packaging, look lovely on your lips too :)

Sophierosehearts x

Unknown said...

All the Accessorize packaging is so pretty! These lipsticks look lovely. xo

Sophie said...

Thanks Sophie :)

Sophie said...

I agree. Love the packaging and the products :)