Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream.



Vichy isn't a brand I had ever tried until I recently tried this cream, the Vichy Idealia Face Cream*. I had heard of them but I never knew much about what they sold or saw their products about much when shopping in the usual high street drugstores.

This cream is like a dream cream though, I have really come to love it over the past month or so of use. It boasts to smooth the skin, reduce pores and help with wrinkles, amongst other things. I can confirm that it smoothes and does make my pores appear smaller, but I haven't noticed any other major differences yet.

But yes, I love it.. On application it instantly brightens the skin, giving a fresh faced glow.. It smoothes and illuminates, hence the pores apprearing less. For me it is a perfect cream to apply before foundation because it gives the glow underneath foundation aswell as the smoother texture.

It feels light to apply and sinks in quickly, it also has a nice scent, non offensive and very light and fresh. I am quite addicted to how it makes my skin looks and would most definitely consider repurchasing this, though this 50ml seems to be going a long way.. you don't need to use to much at all.

Vichy Idealia is available for dry skin and normal/combination skin, it contains fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water. It is Paraben-free and suitable for sensitive skin. It's a skincare/beauty must have for me.

It's available at Gordons Direct for £22. For Normal/Combination or Dry Skin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh sounds great, i have massive icky pores!

Sophierosehearts x

Aisha said...

I wonder if they sell this here in the US. It looks like a very good product! I hope I can find it here!

Great post!

xoxo Aisha

www.aishadow.com