Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Beauty Look Book: Purple Haze | Melovemakeup.

I absolutely adore a smokey eye with a pop of colour and a bold lip. I hate the rule that if you wear a bold eye you should tone down the lips - to hell with that!

Today I wanted to use to metallic, lots of black and I added the pop of colour at the last minute as I thought it just added a little something extra to the look. Here's what I used..

EYES:
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* NYX Milk Eyeshadow Base
* Revlon Mono Eyeshadow - Glistening Snow [Inner Corners]
* (Sleek Acid Palette) Gunmetal Grey [Centre Lid]
* (Sleek Acid Palette) Black [Outer Corner, Crease, Lower Lashline]
* (Sleek Acid Palette) Pink Purple Duochrome [Lower Lashline Inner Corner, Crease]
* Stargazer Matte White [Browbone]
* Maybelline Gel Eyeliner [Waterline, Top Lashine]
* Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
* HD Brow Palette

FACE:
* Revlon Photoready Foundation
* Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
* Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
* MAC Peachy Keen Blush

Lips:
* Revlon Colorburst Lipstick: Plum
* Glossybox Lipstick: Glossy Pink

Thanks for reading/looking! What is your go to makeup look?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this look, it is gorgeous on you too :) Perfect for autumn nights out!

Sophierosehearts x

Becky said...

I love the little pop of colour! It's a very interesting idea, may steal it :)

Sophie said...

Yes, definitely :)

Sophie said...

Hah, thanks Becky! Go for it ;)

socialitedreams said...

this looks great on you, very flattering

Jane Iredale said...

Looks very attracting after applying those eyelashes on you. Thanks Sophie for sharing those options which could be one of us according with our relevancy of skin tones.

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. This
is a very neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info.
Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.
Feel free to visit my blog Special Effects and Trick Photography