Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Stila One Step Illuminate.

 
Today I wanted to talk about a product that I've been really loving lately.

This is the Stila - One Step Illuminate*. It's a product that illuminates and brightens the complexion, giving a more evn skintone, it also primes the skin, controls oil and fills in fine lines. My swatch above shows the illuminating effect of it, it gives a really nice glow to the skin that doesn't look unnatural. It works well as a primer and gives a smooth surface to apply my foundation to, also helping it to last throughout the day.

The One Step Illuminate has three colours swirled into it:
Light Gold: To highlight the skin.
Pale Pink: To warm the complexion.
Kitten: To Brighten and Illuminate.
I really like this product, it works well at controlling my oily skin and it also helps to give my skin the dewy glow that you get from some foundations that oily skinned people avoid because they contain oil! (Hah!) ..

It's a win-win for me. I definitely reccomend this if you like to have a glowy, evened out complexion.

You can check this out here, £24.00.

4 comments:

StelaD said...

looks like a nice product, need to go check it out in store!

http://stellar-makeup.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

I really want to try out some more Stila products, especially this!

Sophierosehearts x

Sophie said...

Thanks for reading. It's a lovely product :)

Sophie said...

Yes, give it a swatch. It's lovely.