Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

FOTD: Autumnal.

I love Autumn and Winter and Christmas and basically this time of year when you have to wrap up all snug and warm and wear lots of layers. I feel like you can really feel Autumn setting in at the moment, with it getting darker earlier and being all cold and windy outside. I was tempted to start on the Christmas songs the other day but I decided it was a little too soon yet.

So anyway, because of Autumn setting in I wanted to do a warm autumn inspired face of the day look, and this is what happened. I used the Limited Edition (Sorry!) Sleek Monaco Palette to create the burnt burgundy/rust coloured eyes with lots of black liner and mascara, and a berry lip -- You can find very similar shades in other Sleek palettes though.. I used New CID lipstick in berrylicious for this look, with a layer of a deep berry lipliner underneath. I used Revlon Photoready foundation and some Liz Earle bronzer lightly on the cheeks, then I added a touch of damson blush from Boots 17.

That's it! Let me know, do you love Autumn/Winter too?

 Thanks for reading. :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Love the deeper red lip on you! And the slightly smokey look to the eyes is lovely :)

Leanne said...

Lovely, my favourite sort of colours for eyes! :-)

Sophie said...

Thanks Becky! I love red lips. I hardly ever do the pale/bude thing anymore. I realised I look better in colour :) xx

Sophie said...

Yep, me too I think. Love rich golds and copper tones so much!

Just me, Leah said...

Beautiful look. I love autumn so much - Halloween, Bonfire night, hot choccies, curling up with books, leaves crunching under foot, and then Christmas. Bring it on! xo

Unknown said...

Your lips look awesome :) Perfect look for this time of year and you cannot beat red lips :)


Would love if you could call over to my blog and follow if you like. :)

Im also running a giveaway to celebrate hitting 50 followers :)

http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/