Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Loving.. Liz Earle Face Products!

I have been loving these products from the Liz Earle makeup range. The Natural Glow Bronzer* and the Healthy Glow Blusher* have been all I have been reaching for in the past few weeks.

It's funny to think, but not so many years ago I never ever used cheek products, just my foundation and translucent powder.. No definition to my face, nothing. I remember someone piling the blusher on my cheeks one time and me being wowed by how much better I looked.

These two products are just perfect. The Bronzer is matte and a gorgeous shade, no orange tones here, it looks really natural on my pale skin and blends in so well, I have been using it to contour my face. It is a huge 10g too, this will last forever.

The blusher is in the shade Nectar (Loving that name!) and is described as a fresh rose pink. It's perfect and would suit most skintones I think. The blush isn't shimmery or glittery but leaves a satin finish glow on my cheeks. It really gives a fresh faced look. These two products have made me very eager to try some of the cream blushers in the range - I have a bit of a thing for cream blush at the moment.

I cannot fault these products, the quality, packaging and effect they give is spot on. I heart them.

Be sure to check out the Liz Earle makeup range here!

1 comment:

Admin said...

Not tried any of Liz Earle's make-up yet but swear by cleanse and polish. Hope her make-ups as good as all reviews I've been reading.