Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

GOSH Cosmetics Long Lasting Lip Marker.

I have been loving GOSH Cosmetics so much lately. They seem to have rebranded themselves a little a while ago and since then everything has been much better quality and they have introduced new products.

I've really been loving their new BB Cream (Review soon) and the improved eyeshadow trios too, the pigmentation compared to before is great. I have also really been enjoying these two little gems, the GOSH Long Lasting Lip Marker*. These, as you can see, are like marker pens. Apply them to dry lips, let the colour dry and it stays on for about 6 hours. These do work, but you do have to make sure that you apply them to your dry lips, atleast I do.. On wet lips the colour doesn't really transfer or show.

I have the colours Soft Rose and Natural Brown - I wasn't so sure the brown would work, but as the name suggests it does look really natural on. These have a sweet taste when you initally apply them, but once they settle it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything atall.. They wear off well, without looking all gloppy or gathered at the corners of the mouth, like some stains can.

These are just £6.99 each and available from Superdrug stores and online.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never really got on wit felt tip style lip stains but the pink colour is gorgeous. xo

Chloe said...

You should review LipSense! I was on a mission to find the best long-lasting lip colour and this was by far the best one I tried. It's a liquid lip colour that you apply gloss over, I don't know for some reason I really don't like the marker concept (but the pink colour is lovely). LipSense comes in like a million shades, so I love the variety and that it actually works (stays on me for 8 hours!)Just a little tip from one makeup lover to another :)

Sophie said...

They're not the best,smoothest application, but I do like the light stain they give. :)

Sophie said...

Thanks Chloe, That sounds pretty cool. I will look into it!