Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vivo Lacquer Shine Lipgloss.

.. Angelic (Peachy shade) and Sunset (Red shade) ..
I've had these Vivo Lacquer Shine Lipglosses* for a few months now and I have been meaning to write about them. Vivo Cosmetics is a range that is exclusively available at Tesco (Not mine though! Sigh.) and is also available online. I haven't tried much from their range but I do have an eyeshadow trio that I can't fault from them, and I can't fault these glosses either.

The range is really reasonable priced and these glosses are just £1.99 (50p off that at the moment!) each. They are called lip lacquers and they remind me a little of OCC Liptars, they are super pigmented and a tiny amount is enough to coat your lips. They are a little on the sticky side, but I prefer that because it makes them last longer, and these do last well.

They have a nice colour selection and for the price they are well worth it. I'd reccommend checking out some of their other products too. Their website is here.

Let me know what products you love from the Vivo range! I have my eye on this palette!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh these sound good, great review!

Sophierosehearts x

Sophie said...

Thank you, they are really great for the price :)

LauraEve said...

Wish I could justify another lipgloss, they look good for the price!

liloo said...

i wish i had a tesco near me. these look fabulous! i need to test them for stickiness first though xx
liloo/@tsunimee xx

Sophie said...

Yeah, me too. My Tesco doesn't stock Vivo. I wish it did. They are slightly sticky, but so pretty :)

Sophie said...

Hah. Go on! £1.49 is a steal!