Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Barry M - Metallic Liquid Eyeliners



When I was offered the chance to try out these new eye-liners from Barry M I was really pleased, I had had my eyes on them for a while and so snapped them up. I really love Barry M stuff and am always up for trying out their new products to see what I think of them.

I think these liners are perfect for the festive season, they all have great staying power and a lovely shimmer to them, they are not overly metal looking, it's just a lovely subtle undertone shimmery sheen.

My fave is the black because it is a colour I wear more often but the others are really well pigmented and vibrant too. They also have really good staying power and dry pretty quick too.

The packaging is the same as with all Barry M liquid liners, the brush is a pointed firm, but soft felt tip type applicator which I really like to use. The only thing I would like is if the handle was longer on the liner brush, I find pen lenth liner brushes/applications much easier to use, but I know some people who prefer shorter handles too, So I guess that is a personal preference.

Here are some swatches of them :



They get a thumbs up from me! What do you think of these, have you tried them?

Available from Boots and Superdrug Barry M stands
Or from the Barry M Website Click Here.
Price : £4.50

♥ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ♥

3 comments:

liloo said...

Thanks for the review. They look and sound so pretty. How would you compare them to gosh liners and the collection 2000 ones?

Jen said...

I won the black one from the Barry M blog and I love it!

Anonymous said...

hi!,I like your writing so a lot! share we be in contact extra approximately your
post on AOL? I require an expert in this area to
resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking ahead to peer you.
Also visit my blog :: cheap christian louboutin outlet