Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Face Of The Night - Purple & Blue.

On Tuesday it was my boyfriends birthday and in the evening we planned to go to have a meal out and then to the cinema to see 2012. I wanted to do a nice make up look but nothing too OTT and this is what I came up with, so I thought I'd post it. I know this is pic heavy, but I know some of you like to see lots of pics anyway!

I used the urban decay deluxe palette for this and the urban decay single eyeshadow in asphyxia too.

I used the C2000 glam crystals liner in Pow! On the upper lash line, those things are so freaking sparkly and lovely! I want them all! :) Oh and on the lips is Ambre Rose and mascara is Lash Stiletto which I am loving!

The night out was really nice too, and 2012 was a great film, the effects were so fab! It's a little scary to think of that really happening though.

Anyway, this is about the make up, So, I hope you like it!









♥ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ♥

7 comments:

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

You look lovely! Love those colours on you x

Moni said...

I love your purple make up!! It looks absolutley stunning on YOU:)
I am doing a series of party looks on my blog so if you into blues and purples you might find some new ideas for your eye makeup.

would love to hear from You,

Kisses and Hugs from London,

moni

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

You look stunning here hun, as always! Love the colour youve used on your eyes!

Hope you and your boyfriend had an amazing night!

xox

Unknown said...

Looking gorgeous hunny! Bet your fella couldn't keep his hands off you haha ;)

xx

Becky said...

Love the make up! Purples always look so good on you :)

Glad you enjoyed the film - I loved it!

em said...

love the purples! the lower lash liner really sets off the whole look :D

Lipglossiping said...

That is beautiful... and your photos are getting so good!