Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Five Faves at the moment!



Five things I am loving right now!


First up is Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara, The lovely Becky sent me this to try out because she didn't like it and she had a spare. I have to say I am really liking it, The formula is quite wet, but as long as you don't sneeze and give it a chance to dry, it's all good. It lengthens and separates really well for me.


I think that this little baby (Maybelline again!) is my HG liquid liner, it is just so easy and simple to use. I bought this is Superdrug ages ago and it has lasted so well.. I love the idea of it being like a felt tip pen, I find it so simple to use!


This cleanser is gorgeous, So thick and it makes my skin feel great! I use it with a Muslin cloth in the evening and am loving it so far. :)


This Max Factor pan stick is a lovely shimmery highlighter. As you can see in the pic it has no chunky glitter in it, it is just a lovely pale subtle shimmer. Perfect for the cheeks and brow bone!


Boots No17 eyeshadow in Mardi Gras, I love this eyeshadow, it is so pigmented and such a soft texture. It blends effortlessly and it perfect for smokey eyes, It is just gorgeous.

What are your top five products at the moment?!

2 comments:

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

I have a tube of Lash Stilleto that I haven't opened. Looking forward to trying. I LOL when you wrote about not sneezing.

Great post!

Michelle
lipstickrules.com

Unknown said...

Ahhh I have so many memories of Max Faxtor Pan Stick. It was the first ever make up item I used. My mums obviously haha and she still uses it to this day, swears by it.

xxx