Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Review : Britney Spears - Circus Fantasy Perfume.




50ml bottle available from Superdrug £24.49


Having never tried any of the other Britney Perfumes before I was unsure of what to expect from her scent, would it be overly sweet and child like, or would it just smell yuk?

Neither actually! I think this is a really nice scent that is a mature perfume that can be worn all year round. It has a fruity scent but in a slightly musky way, For me the main scents I get are the apricot and vanilla with sweet raspberry that comes through.

It is not overpowering at all but it lasts for a few hours on me, so not that long really, I topped it up once during the day - My current scarf stinks of it though and I love it! Even my boyfriend commented on how lovely I smelt (without me even asking what he thought!) and said he could pick up the fruitiness of it. I don't normally like fruity perfumes, and if someone described something as fruity I would steer clear, but this isn't fruity in a sharp way, it is fruity in a lovely musky vanilla way.

The bottle is gorgeous, a blue ball type shape with red gems all over, Really eye catching and sparkly! It looks good on my dresser.

So, all in all I love this scent, It is definitely going to be my Christmas scent this year - It smells divine! Have you tried any Britney Perfumes, what are they like? I'm, tempted to try some more now.

(Please remember that these are just my thoughts, and I suggest if you are going to buy a fragrance you should smell it and make sure it's 'you' before you buy it.)

Get It Here http://www.superdrug.com/icat/200912britney

5 comments:

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Great review hun, I have the normal fantasy perfume in the pink bottle & i love it! :)

xox

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

I love Britney's fragrances although the fact that she must have at least 3 scents with the same bottle bugs me a little! I do love Fantasy, but for me Curious is unbeatable.
xoxo

Unknown said...

I'm quite tempted to go and test this, it sounds lush! I've got Britney's 'Curious' and it's really lovely, although doesn't last overly long scent wise, but like you, my scarf smells of it and it's gorgeous :)

Liking your new blog design :) x

Skarletrubyjynx said...

I've tried the first fantasy, it actually smells like candyfloss!! I love it but the rest of my family doesn't haha

eula_w said...

I already have this bottle perfume in my collections of Britney Spears. I really love the smell! :)

women pheromones