Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

My Make up Collection & Organisation.

Yesterday for me was spent being productive and sorting through my make up and re organising it. (when I say sorting I mean tidying it up, Not getting rid of stuff, I can't do that!) I spent my afternoon doing it, and after a few requests to see my collection I recorded a video showing it, not in full, but going through it.

I then thought I would take pictures of all of my make up drawers as they are now I've tidied them a bit, They stack into a five drawer storage thingie, which is so useful for me. Then I have some mini ones for pigments etc, as you will see..

So here you go.. It is organised into different sections, face, eyes, and so on..


(Lip Stuff)


(Mascara and Palettes)


(Eye liners & Lashes & Shade sticks)


(Sleek Palettes, Single eye shadows, etc)


(Face products, Highlighters & Blushers)


(Pigments, Barry M, Sleek, C2000, etc)

And that, my friends, is it!

Any questions or anything, let me know in the comments. I will be uploading the video soon, and may post that here too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post & collection :)

I love reading these types of posts. I think I'm just nosey and like to see how everyone organises their makeup hehe. xxx

Becky said...

Very nice organisation!

Glittermillie said...

Ah! How did I miss this post! I love to see people's storage and collections :)
Great collection, I'm jealous!!