Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Mememe Beat The Blues Highlighter.



I bought this ages ago in Superdrug, and have been meaning to do this post for a while, So here I go!

This mememe beat the blues highlighter is so fabulous that I had to tell you all about it, although I am sure some of you are already aware of it. It is a rip off of the benefit high beam (which I have not tried) and it perfect for any part of the face or body, where you want to shimmer and glow!

It is in a nail polish type bottle and is a thick cream like consistency, It blends in really nicely and leaves a lovely radiance on the skin, I love it.



Do you like this? Or do you have any other mememe recommendations?


♥ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ♥

1 comment:

Lima said...

I've got this somewhere in my storage. I may just dig it out and start using it again. Thanks for the inspiration!
Another mememe product I like is their light me up lipgloss. I'm pretty sure they copied GOSH 'cause it's a sort of gimmek-y product with a little light and mirror included. xx