Pages

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Free Nails Inc Nail Polishes!

Hey all :)

I was in Tesco today and noticed that Glamour Magazine are currently giving away Nails Inc nail polishes with their magazine.

I got two.. I've never tried Nails Inc before and have heard mixed things, but for £2 I'm not grumbling!

I got Victoria (Which I saw on Lipglossiping recently and loved!) and I also got Elizabeth St, which is a creamy nude beige colour :)

There are four available..



Good times!


˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh awesome, thanks for letting us know about this :D I've missed out on every Nails Inc promo lately and bugger off am I paying a tenner or whatever it is just to try one. Now I finally get the chance! I'll grab a copy (or two or three) of Glamour on my way to work tomorrow :D
xo

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Thanks for the heads up Sophie!
I have just picked two up, shoreditch & victoria!

<3 xox

Le Cocon de Voune said...

I got Victoria as well ;-)

Unknown said...

I got Elizabeth Street yesterday , love it! x