Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Quick Tip - Eyeliner!



This is a kinda cheesy idea, but I like it! You gotta love a bit'o cheeeeeze! :)

I thought I would post really short posts every now and then with quick beauty type tips, or maybe tips for all sorts of things, who knows!

So to start off with I want to share something that I always found helpful when learning to use liquid liner.

I would always use a pencil first to line my upper lashline, Kind of as a template, It makes it so much easier to trace over the line with liquid when you have a guideline drawn on. Try it out!

That's all the cheese I got for now! lol

Is this a silly idea? Should I not bother? Hmm!


♥ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ♥

4 comments:

Ivana said...

Yeeeah, I do love the cheese :))) !

Jo Ellis said...

love this idea keep up with the cheese (i love it lol)

Glittermillie said...

I think it's a great idea. I love reading tips!

Claire said...

Great idea. Keep doing it. New follower btw! x